zondag 22 oktober 2017

short update

Dear all,

whilst im having a ' good' moment, and kinda clear minded I wanted to quickly write a post as many of you have so many questions and I sometimes get overwhelmed trying to explain.
Im doing ok, im struggling a lot, mentally and physically but fighting my way through it all.
Working on laptop seems easier then texting as its costing me loads of energy to type on there and keep up.
Surgery did not go as planned, they did open me up and wanting to do Hipec, but unfortunately the cancer has spread too far in my stomach, its pretty much everywhere. So they had to close me up and come up with a new plan. Which will be Chemo therapy. they leaving me te recover now and chemo will start in 2 weeks, after 2 months they will see if its working or not, and take it from there.

As you can imagine this has been the worst possible news and mentally i'm having a really tough time. Never tough enough for me to give up or stop fighting.
But at the moment im struggling with loads of things and my parents and friends are amazing to me. The support I feel is immense and I want to thank you all.
I'm going to need some time to recover from surgery and regain strength, so bare with me on replies and visitors as I seem to need to be by myself a bit as well.
As soon as I can, you will see more updates, from me, or family, and Ive got people helping me keep SOW going as well.

Love you all, onwards& upwards, as always.

Merel

#stillkickingcancersass




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten